2016 Sailmaster BV was again approached to do the 5 yearly planned maintenance. The extend of the scheduled maintenance grew bigger and bigger and ended up in a complete rebuild of the vessel and its rigging.
Sailmaster supplied the consultation and executed the downrigging, supported by the sailors of the ship. After seperat years of repair on the ships hull the renewal of the rigging started in 2018.
- Location : Elsflether Werft, Elsfleth, Germany
- Built : Blohm&Voss Hamburg 1958
- Owner : Bundes Marine, German Navy
- Tonnage : Deadweight 1760 tons full
- Length : LOA: 89,30 m
- Beam : 12,40 m
- Height : Max. Height: 45,20 m
- Draft : 5.2 m (17 ft)
- Subtitel : 2016; 2010
- Sail plan : 23 sails Sail area: 2037 m2
- Speed : 13,7 knots (engine)